tisdag 16 april 2013

At sea



     
Kia Ora,


        When the opportunity presented itself, I did not hesitate to jump on board to go sailing from Whangaroa Harbour last Saturday.
                                             
      I went with Mike Ryken, who together with his wife Joanne really makes me feel welcome here in Taipa and with John Lee the captain of the boat. We had a great day with some sun, some rain, some wind, some food, got some oysters and quite some laughs just enjoying being at sea.

                                                  
John Lee is a particularly talented teacher, who, apart for my mentors in science, I have followed in his class Career, to prepare students to focus on their futures preparing them for their last year at school then life beyond.

 





The oysters that Mike got for us ? We wouldn't let them go to waste, should we ?

 

 

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! you guys really are enjoying life. So happy for you.

    SvaraRadera