tisdag 21 maj 2013

At work again!

 
And I have been so for a while, life took over with too many things going on after the vacations before leaving for Sweden in the end of this week.. already?!

So what does a normal day at Taipa Area School looks like?
 
I continue my classes in Physics and Maths where I alternate observing and teaching, getting aware of some differences between New Zealand and Sweden such as for instance longer periods (60 min in NZ and 45 min in Sweden) but this time is sometimes needed for the class to settle down. Furtermore the classes here are smaller (10-15 students) than what I am used to in Sweden. I really like the idea of the decorations corresponding to the topic in every classroom, which is possible since every teacher has their own classroom. I find the staff-meeting every morning to be good for the closer collaboration it brings.
 

The staffmeeting is taken place every morning.

 

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice school and also a nice environment. Look good. Welcome for work again. I am a acls student.

    SvaraRadera